By booking accommodation with Rock One Rooms Limited you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Booking
- Your booking is with Rock One Rooms Limited (referred to as RORL in these terms and conditions) which is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, 12049726, Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.,
- References to you or your are references to the person or organisation making the booking with RORL.
- These terms apply to bookings made via the RORL website, by email or telephone or in person with RORL. Bookings made via Online Travel Agents will be subject to their associated terms and conditions.
- Your booking is confirmed and a legal contract concluded once your payment has been successfully made. No booking is made or contract concluded when payment is declined or unauthorised.
- You agree that the booking is for a short term stay for leisure, business or temporary purposes and does not give rise to an assured shorthold tenancy or lease and is an excluded agreement within the meaning of s.3A(7)(a) of the Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
- Bookings can be for any length from one night up to three months (any bookings longer than 3 months must be agreed with company director/s).
- Bookings may only be made by a person aged 18 or above and there must be at least one person aged 18 or above staying in the accommodation.
- You may not re-sell or re-assign your booking to any other person or organisation except with the express authority of RORL.
2. Payment and Cancellations
- All payments shall be made by Credit or Debit Card, or bank transfer. RORL do not charge booking fees or credit or debit card fees.
- Full payment is required upon booking unless expressly agreed otherwise with RORL.
- The total price for your entire stay will be presented to you before you confirm your booking and make payment. Our pricing is dynamic and therefore the price for the RORL or similar accommodation may vary over time after your booking is made. This does not confer upon RORL any right to require additional payment where the price increases and does not confer any right on you to a discount if the price decreases.
- Both RORL and you may cancel the booking at any time up to 28 days prior to the first day of your booking with RORL in which case a full refund will be made to you.
- If you cancel your booking:
1. Over 28 days in advance of your arrival date, a full refund will be made to you
2. 21-28 days in advance of your arrival date, 75% of your booking value will be refunded to you.
3. 14-21 days in advance of your arrival date, 50% of your booking value will be refunded to you.
4. 7-14 days in advance of your arrival date, 25% of your booking value will be refunded to you.
5. 7 days or less 0% of your booking value will be refunded to you.
- Any refund will be at RORL’s entire discretion unless it is able to book out the accommodation to other guests, in which case it shall make a refund to you of your booking cost, less any difference in price where the replacement booking was off a lesser value, and less any commission charged by online booking agents.
- RORL reserve the right to cancel bookings within 7 days of the first day of your arrival date where it is necessary due to reasons outside of RORL’s reasonable control or in the event of an overbooking due to delays or errors within the booking system. In the event of such cancellation the client will receive a full refund.
3. Your stay
- Check-in time is *as stated on your booking* and check-out time is no later than *as stated on your booking*, unless expressly agreed by RORL otherwise. RORL may request an additional payment for early check-in or later check-out. Information on the check-in and check-out procedure and access to the accommodation will be provided separately.
- RORL provide serviced accommodation rather than a hotel or guest house service. RORL do not provide meals or newspapers.
- Included in your room/apartment will be linen and towels, shower gel and shampoo. A cleaning service is provided and further information is available on request.
- You are responsible for the conduct of all persons staying within the accommodation and shall ensure that they comply with these terms and conditions. In particular you and your guests must not:
1. Smoke in the premises. All rooms and common spaces in our accommodation is strictly non- smoking – you and other guests may only smoke outside of the premises.
2. Bring any pets into the premises, with the exception of assistance dogs or unless expressly agreed by RORL.
3. Bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment or illegal substances onto the premises;
4. Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
5. Remove, damage or destroy any RORL property;
6. Use any technology provided by RORL to download or access any unlawful or obscene material;
7. Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests, neighbours or any RORL staff;
8. Make excessive noise particularly after 11pm especially from TV’s and other electronic devices;
9. Fail to return your room keys/fobs/cards at the end of your stay as, in the interests of security, we may have to replace the corresponding locks.
4. Damage, theft and costs
- ROCK ONE ROOMS LTD reserve the right to charge to the credit/debit card used for payment or any other card used to provide security in respect of:
1. The cost of replacing or repairing any property of RORL including furniture, upholstery, fittings, appliances or other fixtures and items which are damaged plus £25 admin fee during your stay;
2. The cost of replacing any items of property which are stolen from the accommodation during your stay.
3. Any breach of our non-smoking policy. A standard charge of £100 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of smoking within the accommodation to cover cleaning costs but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts to cover any damage caused by smoking .
4. Consumption, sale or misuse of any illegal substances or associated paraphernalia. A standard charge of £100 will be charged to your card where we find evidence of illegal substances within the accommodation to cover responsible removal and additional cleaning costs, but we reserve the right to charge additional amounts should there be reasonable requirement to do so.
- Such costs may be charged on check-out but RORL reserve the right to apply such charges to your card at a later date where necessary.
- Where RORL is unable for any reason to apply such a charge against your credit/debit card then an invoice will be sent to you and which you agree to pay within 14 days of receipt.
- RORL will provide a receipt including a break-down of costs for all additional charges made to your credit or debit card.
- Loss of RORL property and other additional charges that could be incurred during your stay at the property are listed below:
• Lost keys – £150.00
• Lock out charge – £75.00
• Lock out charge with locksmith call out – locksmith charge cost + £25 admin fee
• Lost apartment fob – £150.00
• Lost car park fob – £150.00
• Lost parking permit – £100.00
• Emergency Call out charge (outside working hours) – £150.00
• Excessive cleaning – £30.00 per hour
• Disruption / Noise complaints / Disruptive Social Gatherings – £100.00
• Late check-out – £25.00 (until 1pm)
• Extra late check-out – £50.00 (until 3pm)
• Early check-in – £25.00 (before 3pm)
• Overstaying (ten minutes over standard check-out time) – £25.00
5. Privacy, Data Protection and Credit/Debit Card Security
- You should note that we are required by law to maintain a register of all guests’ names and nationality (to be taken on arrival) and to keep such details on file for at least 12 months from the date of arrival. In addition, for guests who are not of British, Irish or Commonwealth nationalities we are required to take details of your passport or other travel documentation and the address of your next destination.
- RORL want to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
- If you have a problem during your stay please talk to any member of staff who will be able to help you.
- If RORL are unable to informally resolve any complaint you have at the time of your stay then you may submit a formal complaint in accordance with this procedure. Formal complaints should be submitted in writing using the contact details below. Please provide as much information as possible in order that RORL may properly investigate your complaint.
- Your complaint will be dealt with by an appointed member of the RORL management team. RORL aims to respond to formal complaints within 2 days but if this is not possible RORL will notify you of this and of when it expects to respond. RORL will set out the outcome to your complaint in writing.
- RORL reserve the right to reject without further investigation any vexatious complaint or complaint made in bad faith.
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Postal address: Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
7. Limitation of Liability
- The liability of RORL to you under these terms and conditions shall be limited to the total value of your booking (unless the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 applies, in which case our liability will be limited to the maximum prescribed under that Act) except where such loss is caused by our negligence, in which case it shall be limited to any direct and reasonably foreseeable loss suffered by you.
- RORL shall not be liable in any circumstances to you for any consequential or indirect loss including loss of profit, data, management time, reputation or goodwill.
- RORL shall not be liable for any damages or loss caused by conditions or events beyond its control including, but not limited to:
1. Strike, lockout or other labour dispute affecting the employees of RORL;
2. Acts of God;
3. Natural disasters;
4. Acts of war or terrorism;
5. Act or omission of government, highway authorities or telecommunications carrier, operator or administrator;
6. Delay in manufacture, production or supply by third parties of equipment or services required for the performance of the Services or production and supply of the Goods;
- Nothing in this clause or these terms shall limit RORL’s liability for death or personal injury or in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any provision or provisions of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision or to resort to any remedy provided under these terms and conditions shall in no way affect the right of that party to require performance or to resort to a remedy at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by any party of a breach be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach. A waiver shall not be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party against whom the waiver is being enforced.
10. Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, whether oral or written.
11. Third party rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall, confer any rights on a third party unless expressly provided otherwise
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in so far as any matter arising from this Agreement is required to be referred to a court of law.